Saturday, December 10, 2011

Henry Selick

 Do you know who Henry Selick is? He's one of my heroes. He's a stop-motion and animation film director. Ok. I'll tell you. He's the man who made Coraline! He's amazing. He's worked at a lot of different places before. One of them would be Pixar. Isn't that cool. You won't believe the films he has made. I think you know the hit Halloween and Christmas movie. With Jack Skellington and Sally the rag doll. It's The Nightmare Before Christmas! Henry Selick directed that movie. Do you know that movie with the giant peach. With that boy who kinda lives in it for a little while. You know. James and the Giant Peach. Ya. Henry Selick directed that too. He's directed a lot of movies. You should look online for the movies he's directed and then watch them. I bet their really cool. I think that's what I'm gonna do. Well, have fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment